Hungry Filmmakers V kicks off the spring season at Anthology Film Archives on May 16 with doors opening at 6:30 p.m. (viewing starts at 7). Come out and join us for our latest installment of film screenings/discussions of seven unique, up-and-coming food-related films.
· Mumford Farms by Anna Mumford
· The Iraqi Seed Project by Emma Piper-Burket
· Bag It by Suzan Beraza
· Pig Business by Tracy Worcestor
· Chow Down by Julia Grayer and Gage Johnston
· Meat Hooked by Suzanne Wasserman
· Kings of Pastry by Chris Hegedus and D A PennebakerThe panel will be moderated by George C. Stoney, NYU Professor Emeritus and legendary documentary filmmaker.
Anthology Film Archives is located at 32 2nd Ave (Manhattan). Tickets are $15, and are available for advance purchase at Brown Paper Tickets. Admission includes films, the panel hosted by George Stoney, and a post-event reception with Lagunitas beer, wine, and snacks.